Printable PDF Moon Cycle Journal
Free year membership to The Sisterhood Community. Coming soon, this community will have a monthly access fee to anyone who hasn’t enrolled into the Moon Cycle Journaling course. The membership will contain monthly Self enhancement strategies to help you be the most aligned version of you. From interviews by top experts and guides in the space of cultivating the power of feminine leadership and business, to mini courses and free services, resources, readings, new moon sisterhood gathering ceremony initiation, intuition building, body movement, and a direct online networking platform connecting you to the sisterhood of intention setters welcoming manifestation; The Sisterhood will enable your spiritual enhancement and support your foundation directing you on your life calling and path you are meant to experience.
Lifetime access to the course and it’s updates for the life of the course.
Module One: Your Cycle
We dive into the biological perspective of our female hormonal anatomy, function, and the chemical role it plays within the four phases of our cycle: menstrual, follicular, ovulation, and pre-menstrual. We will also look at the significance each phase has on our body, psychic, spiritual, and emotional mind and how to translate what each phase uniquely means to you. In this module you will be given a PDF of the Moon Cycle Journal guide that I developed which has helped me become an expert to my life. The journal will have daily specific questions to help you learn about your cycle phases in conjunction to how it relates to the lunar phases. This journal includes the moon phase calendar and a resource library to understand the spiritual significance of the moon, as well as your hormonal activity each month.
Module Two: Moon Phases
This module is an introduction to the Lunar phases, the energetic significance of each phase and the symbolism behind it. This knowledge will help you define each lunar phase, it’s relation to elements, alongside your moods, feelings, desires and energetic activity levels.
After completing this Module you will:
Be able to define each lunar phase and how to interpret it’s significance in conjunction with your monthly cycle.
The Lunar Phases: The New Moon, Waxing/Waning Crescent, First/Last Quarter, Waxing/Waning Gibbous, & The Full Moon.
Module Three: Energetic States
An introduction to Masculine & Feminine Energy.
In this module you will learn:
- How to identify the two states of energy and it’s relation to the divine masculine and feminine states.
- Recognize the positive roles they have in helping us support our lives pathways and dreams as well as waking experiences through out your day and your life.
- How to use your unique cycle phases to welcome, balance and support the energies.
- When to call and lean into the energies and how to utilize their supportive structures to empower your relationship with yourself and with others you love.
Module Four: Communication & Delivery
In communion, you will learn the concept of creating your sacred garden: what it represents, how it’s cared for, what it looks like for you, and who is allowed within it. You will leave this module:
- Understanding effective tools of skillful Self communication.
- Identifying your shadows and luminance cycles during the month.
- Learning the art of confidence and self-intimacy and holistic Self care.
- How to tune into the significance of the monthly phases to communicate your desires, & how to create space for intention setting. Learn when are your on/off days and the references that I use to help support my communion with myself so that I can show up in the world for those I love, do the work I adore and see my dreams manifest into existence.
*NOTE: This course is not and will not be used to medically diagnose conditions, or be used as a substitute for professional mental health counseling.
What women are saying about the course: